oin the Pacifica Beach Coalition @ Upcoming Summer Events
* PBC Happy Hour - Thursday August 21st, 6pm - check back for details
Read the Latest e-News!Special 4th of July 2014 Cleanups, PBC Social Hour & More!
- Learn more and see the photos and the action with Genentech Gives Back 2014, visit us on Facebook.
- Learn more about Earth Day of Action & EcoFest 2014, event sponsors and local business contributors here. For highlights, photos and sentiments on what happened during Earth Week, Earth Day of Action & EcoFest, visit us on Facebook.
- 6th Annual Surf Movie Benefit in partnership with Pedro Point Surf Club supporting Earth Day of Action 2014 is a SUCCESS as GIGANTIC as Maverick's monster waves with an incredibly inspiring story and amazing guests
- Pacifica Beach Coalition Receives “2013 Outstanding Community Organization” PLUS Additional Commendations during Pacifica Chamber of Commerce 2014 Awards
- Pacifica's Plastic Bag Ban Effective April 22, 2013 - Bring A Bag Every Time You Shop!
The Pacifica Beach Coalition is dedicated to preserving the ocean, coastal habitat and wildlife, and ending litter, through advocacy, education, community building, and citizen action. If you are interested in helping us with our mission, you are invited to join our group. Opportunities to help are numerous and all skills are appreciated. For more info, call 650-355-1668, or email firstname.lastname@example.org