SAVE THE DATES
SEE WHAT ALL THE BUZZ IS ABOUT!
JOIN US FOR UPCOMING EVENTS TO
BEE THE CHANGE IN 2015!
Sat, Feb 21, 2015
Japanese Tsunami Debris Cleanup @ Linda Mar, 9:00-11:00 am
Sun, Mar 1, 2015
8th Annual Surf Movie Fundraiser to Benefit Earth Day of Action 2015
Join us for this exclusive opportunity to meet with actors and professional surfers starring in the film.
Where: Mildred Owen Concert Hall, 1220 Linda Mar, Pacifica
Read about past movie benefit events here.
Sat, Apr 18, 2015 - Bee the Change, Bee an Earth Hero!
11th Annual Earth Day of Action & EcoFest in Pacifica, along San Mateo County coast and @ Linda Mar Beach
Sat, Apr 18, 2015
Japanese Tsunami Debris Cleanup @ Linda Mar & Mussel Rock, 9:00-11:00 am
3 rules. How to? View video to learn how to take the challenge.
1. Pick up one bucket of trash within 24 hours of receiving your challenge or donate to Pacific Beach Coalition.
2. Challenge 3 others.
3. Have fun saving fish!
Visit our Facebook page for regular updates, reports and photos on who's taking "The Challenge!"
More than 1,250 volunteers of all ages took action and made a difference during the 30th Annual California Coastal Cleanup Day in Pacifica.
They came from far and wide to our beaches, parks, shoreline, creeks, parking lots and neighborhood streets from Mussel Rock and Sweeney Ridge to Pedro Point down to Half Moon Bay to participate and learn about protecting and preserving our coastal treasures by keeping debris off our beaches, out of our ocean and waterways! Read more about the September 20th event and the results here. The Pacifica Beach Coalition extends our gratitude to you, our Earth Heroes!
View KTVU Channel 2 Bay Area News Footage @ Linda Mar Beach. Read the story here.
2014 HIGHLIGHTS: MUSSEL ROCKSTARS DISCOVER POSSIBLE
JAPANESE TSUNAMI DEBRIS
It is expected the Japanese consulate will receive information on the findings to reach out to the government of Japan to try to identify an original owner and determine whether the boat was lost during the tsunami.
oin the Pacifica Beach Coalition Every Saturday
Read the Latest PBC e-News: Upcoming Bee & Surf Movies, Special Events, Beach Cleanups & More! Say No to Styrofoam, PBC Movies & Beach Cleanups, Other Fun Events: Vol.1 Issue 1 - Winter 2015 1/22/15
More PBC News:
- Learn more and see the photos and the action with Genentech Gives Back 2014, visit us on Facebook.
- Learn more about Earth Day of Action & EcoFest 2014, event sponsors and local business contributors here. For highlights, photos and sentiments on what happened during Earth Week, Earth Day of Action & EcoFest, visit us on Facebook.
- 6th Annual Surf Movie Benefit in partnership with Pedro Point Surf Club supporting Earth Day of Action 2014 is a SUCCESS as GIGANTIC as Maverick's monster waves with an incredibly inspiring story and amazing guests!
- Pacifica Beach Coalition Receives “2013 Outstanding Community Organization” PLUS Additional Commendations during Pacifica Chamber of Commerce 2014 Awards
- Pacifica's Plastic Bag Ban Effective April 22, 2013 - Bring A Bag Every Time You Shop!
The Pacifica Beach Coalition is dedicated to preserving the ocean, coastal habitat and wildlife, and ending litter, through advocacy, education, community building, and citizen action. If you are interested in helping us with our mission, you are invited to join our group. Opportunities to help are numerous and all skills are appreciated. For more info, call 650-355-1668, or email email@example.com