Mission Statement The Pacifica Beach Coalition is a project of Pacifica's Environmental Family, a registered nonprofit organization that supports and provides fiscal sponsorship to local environmental projects in Pacifica, California. The Pacifica Beach Coalition is all about you. There are over 39,000 residents in Pacifica. Together we represent a powerful force for positive change. By picking up litter, restoring habitat, or making small changes in our lives we can help protect the health of the ocean. Globally? We are creating a model community of citizens who protect wildlife by eliminating litter, reducing storm water pollution, and protecting our beaches, creeks, and storm drains through citizen action. Our intent is to make changes in our community and guide other communities in the Bay Area, California, USA and the world to do the same.
The Pacifica Beach Coalition is
dedicated to preserving the ocean, coastal habitat and wildlife, and ending litter, through advocacy, education, community building, and citizen action.
Be a Part of Something Special
- Add your name and actions to the growing number of individuals who have joined the Pacifica Beach Coalition and help us be an even stronger force for positive change.
- Connect with other citizens who care about our environment
- Be a part of history
- Help lead positive change
- Leave a legacy of hope and environmental health and prosperity
- More on how you can get involved.
Save Wildlife, Sustain Your Planet, Sustain Your Home and Sustain Yourself.
Address: 601 Beaumont Blvd., Pacifica, CA, 94044
Telephone: (650) 355-1668
Lynn Adams, 415.309.5856